To Monday 19 June 2023
- Midwest Regional (Waukegan, Illinois – Waukegan Sports Park & Libertyville, Illinois – Libertyville Soccer Complex)
- Event Dates: June 16th to June 19 th
- Registration Open: January 3, 2023
- Early Registration Deadline: April 28 th
- Registration Deadline: May 22 nd
- Late Fee: post May 22 rd (teams not guaranteed acceptance)
- U-13 to U-18/19 (18’s & 19’s are a combined division)
- Todd Bailey
- Membership Services Representative – North Central
Waukegan Sports Park
3391 W Beach Rd
Waukegan, IL 60087
Registration for all National Cup XXII Regionals will open shortly, and teams will be accepted on a first-come, first-served basis. Regionals are open to U-13 through U-18/19 boys and girls age groups. The competition series features Super Group (most competitive) and Premier Group divisions.
The National Cup is open to teams in good standing that hold valid US Club Soccer passcards. Those teams that do not currently hold US Club Soccer passcards must obtain them prior to competing in the event.
Please contact your membership services representative for information on how non-carded teams may join to apply.
- Teams will play 1 game per day and are guaranteed 3 games
- Group play will take place on the 16th, 17th and 18th. All teams will have a game on Friday, June 16th, so please plan travel accordingly.
- Semifinals (if division requires) will be played the evening of the 18th.
- Finals will be played on the 19th (game and awards to conclude by 2 p.m. at the latest).
- If division is made up of 4 or 5 teams, the competition will conclude on the 18th with the team of the highest point total after group play being declared the champion.